Sunday, May 22, 2011

ORIGAMI ADDICT... Day 6



I was reading my favorite magazine, and I found a cute and colorful mobile made with Origami.
I couldn´t find origami paper here in Argentina (already ordered some via Amazon.com to pick up in my next trip to the US in June, yey!).
 So, I made this one with just some notsothick colored paper (don´t know the real name in english).
I  grab the instructions from here http://en.origami-club.com/ . It has animated tutorials and it´s really easy.
It´s a good idea for a brithday present or anniversary. You can make one crane for each year or something...

The one I saw in my magazine was a forty-crane origami mobile, made for somebody´s pregnacy. Each representing a week in her pregnancy. Cool idea right?.

Are you going to make your own?.

Hope you like it!!

Bye!  

Lola













I´m linking to


Photobucket



Todays Creative Blog

The Girl Creative

Anything Related

No comments:

Post a Comment